NorthLab Presents: How to make a Drone! A fun session on the widely popular Drone products!
Drones are unpiloted aircraft or spacecraft. You can use drones for some pretty amazing things, like shooting a video or taking pictures! Drones are cool because they don't require rest, so they can fly until there is no fuel left in it!
In this info session you'll:
- Learn the basics of Drone making
- Learn about the components you'll need to make your own Drone
- See demo of a drone designed by Rick Alexanderson
- Get to ask experienced Drone makers any questions you may have.
- Prepare yourself for higher level drone making workshops.
Rick Alexanderson, our expert Maker in Residence will guide you through these options in this fun info session.
To find out more drop him a line at email@example.com
*Courses are transferable to another person, but non-refundable. Please ensure they work with your schedule.*